Hope, Hooves & Healing
Welcome to Hope, Hooves & Healing, a transformative new service where the profound connection between humans and horses paves the way for personal growth and self-discovery. In our engaging sessions, participants delve into non-verbal communication, grooming, and care activities, uncovering the striking parallels between equine expressions and their own self-awareness. Through leadership exercises, such as guiding their horses and preparing food together, participants build trust and deepen their understanding of themselves. Celebrating achievements, our program creates meaningful connections, fostering a unique and empowering experience for all involved. Join us on this remarkable journey of healing and connection, where each session unfolds new dimensions of self-discovery and personal fulfillment.
Family Farm Visit
What to expect:
- Embark on an interactive tour of the farm, where you’ll meet charming therapy horses up close and even try your hand at grooming them.
- Create a one-of-a-kind memorial horseshoe, a lasting symbol in honor of your loved one.
- Engage in a scavenger hunt designed to help you explore the farm and find various items of interest.
- Learn more about an upcoming service (see more below) designed for children ages 8+ grieving the death of a loved one.
- After your activities, make a stop at the refreshment area. Here, you can have some snacks and beverages to recharge.
Next Date: February 17, 2024
|Please Note: Spaces are limited. Completion of this registration form does not guarantee your spot. We will be in touch to confirm registration.
|*Participants must be available to attend all three sessions to register for this series.
Next Date: Wednesday Evenings 6-8pm in March 2024