[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Bridges’ Stepping Stones Program is a year-long comprehensive grief program that empowers children, youth, and their families to heal, grow, and thrive after the death of a loved one. All Stepping Stones programs are free of charge.
- Shannon’s Hope Camp (Fall or Spring)
- Sand Dollar Club
- Community Candlelight Memorial Ceremony
- Family Day Camp
- Children’s experiences are normalized as they learn about death, the grief process, and complex
feelings and emotions.
- Children craft a story of their unique experience & develop increased comfort in sharing their story.
- Children identify and expand their support network.
- Children hone and cultivate healthy coping skills.
- Children are empowered to continue their grief journey and build resilience for future challenges.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Refer a child” style=”classic” color=”danger” size=”lg” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSdx0hyrevJL1ARXr1pZhSIv0L9D5HlewpKH7g9812zQq61j1g%2Fviewform%3Fusp%3Dsf_link||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row]