In Grief Support
Bridges’ Stepping Stones Program is a year-long comprehensive grief program that empowers children, youth, and their families to heal, grow, and thrive after the death of a loved one. All Stepping Stones programs are free of charge.
- Children’s experiences are normalized as they learn about death, the grief process, and complex
feelings and emotions.
- Children craft a story of their unique experience & develop increased comfort in sharing their story.
- Children identify and expand their support network.
- Children hone and cultivate healthy coping skills.
- Children are empowered to continue their grief journey and build resilience for future challenges.